Performance management is a process through which managers and employees work together to plan, monitor and review an employee’s work objectives and overall contribution to the organization.
Why implement a performance management system?
- To identify training needed to develop different talents in your workforce
- To align organizational strategy with individual targets
- To achieve a transparent rewarding system based on merit
- Supports continuous review of performance, feedback and coaching implementation
- Increase productivity levels and enhanced work relations
- We analyse the present situation
- We gauge the expectation of all the stakeholders
- We identify and design the Performance management system
- We roll out the training, setting of KPI, Personal targets, process of evaluation, annual and /or mid-year evaluation and the rating method
- Reviewing feedback from the performance Plan to feed into management decision for strategy, training plans and succession planning
- We address the resultant change management issues
To us it is not just an annual performance review, performance management is the continuous process of setting objectives, assessing progress and providing on-going coaching and feedback to ensure that employees are meeting their objectives and career goals. We treat the implementation process as a project.
Duration and costs
Both duration and cost depend on the client scope of work.
Call us for a free consultative meeting to determine and understand your needs to enable us advise accordingly.